[at-l] This weekend

I'll be working all day tomorrow with our area Service Unit Team for Girl
Scouts to get our year planned.  We're working on a hiking program to get
the girls and their parents interested in hiking.  We are going to try to
have short hikes for the younger girls in the Fall or the Spring, and a
longer hike for the older girls in the Spring.

Sunday is back to homework in my Human Resources class (only 9 classes to go
for my Bachelor's of Science in Business Management...wahooooooooo!).

Shelly Hale