[at-l] List problems (was: re: The Bush IQ. was probably off topic.)

>The above not withstanding, arguments about what Forest lands policies and
>procedures are, are on topic, educational and interesting to me.  We all jump
>to conclusions, expecting the process to be either "logical" or "corrupt" but
>don't necessarily know anything specific about it.

But, 'The above ...' did not contain anything about forest lands
policies ... it was a continuation of the trash on this list about the
imputed IQs of various leaders.

There are vocal participants on this list who don't appear to capable of
discussing policy issues without including personal attacks on other
list members and our leaders. Such behaviour rapidly reduces the value
of those discussions, and the value of this list.

Mark