[at-l] until this list gets back on track

Count me among the many, silent and otherwise, who are going no-mail or
unsubscribing.  My filters aren?t catching all the OT and political
discussions.  My finger is tired of hitting delete.  Another sad note is
that we?re canceling a planned weekend in MO with fellow Ozark Highland
workers.  I had hoped to post some good pics and a short story.  Thanks
to those of you who have posted of trails and waterfalls etc lately.  To
those of you who haven?t, find another list, please!

Weasel 2

---