[at-l] Sigh....

Bryan, why are you on the list?

Tell us about your outdoor adventures, your love of
high places, the joy of seeing a waterfall. What is it
like to be in a park where all these topics you
discuss have no meaning. Just you, the ones you love
and the wilderness. I'd much rather read about those
topics.

But no, you continue to post garbage about commie
liberals and who is more intelligent. And to be fair,
I called Bob to the carpet for something similar.

So Bryan (and others), if you don't want to make any
posts about the AT, the wilderness, the smell of
wildlowers, the sound of rushing waterfalls, why are
you on this list? Basically, go away.

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com