[at-l] "Berry" Good Recipe Suggestions?

In a message dated 7/15/04 16:08:33 Eastern Daylight Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

> If we must have a rant, could we please move it to a trail related subject
> like this?

OK!  Do you mean to say that we humans who hike the trail(s) are not animals?
 Do we not deserve to partake of the bounty of berries?  I protest.  I will
not leave a trace of any berry that I pick, I promise.  I will eat the whole
handful or carry them to my campsite and put them on cereal or in my pancakes.
No trace will be left!  Not a trace of a trace.  To leave them for the furry
animals may give those animals a false sense of bounty, when there are berry
pickers hungering with mouths watering for berries of all kinds.  So I will eat
the berries but who will watch my back?  Sure hate to PO the bears.

Skylander