[at-l] Heading to the AT (NOT political!)

Cooper Gap is midway between Horsepen Gap and G (I can't recall right now)
Gap, with the Cooper Gap Road heading down toward Dahlonega past the Ranger
Camp at Fort Merritt. It you are at the paved road into Suches, you are
either near G(New shelter) Gap or at Woody Gap if it is the main road.

If you mean Woody Gap, then GooseCreek Cabins, Vogel State Park or
Blairsville works as a very convenient base for your wife. The new hostel
would be a good choice, also.

Bill....