[at-l] Bush opens forest roads -- AND allows Governor's Input

LOL!  That was the most hysterical and embarassing thing I've ever  witnessed
one human being say!   George W. Bush is a  dimwit.  Let's face it: A man who
cannot talk about education without  making a humiliating grammatical mistake
("The illiteracy level of our children  are appalling"); who cannot keep
straight the three branches of government  ("It's the executive branch's job to
interpret law"); who coins ridiculous words  ("Hispanos," "arbolist,"
"subliminable," "resignate," "transformationed"); who  habitually says the opposite of
what he intends ("the death tax is good for  people from all walks of life!")
sounds like a grade-A imbecile.

And if  you don't care to pursue the matter any further, that view will
suffice. George  W. Bush has governed, for the most part, the way any airhead
might, undermining  the fiscal condition of the nation, squandering the goodwill of
the world after  Sept. 11, and allowing huge problems (global warming,
entitlement spending,  AIDS) to metastasize toward catastrophe through a combination
of ideology,  incomprehension, and indifference.

Now, that's all I'm going to say.  I just had to get my blast  in.

GoVolsGoKerry

>  In fact he attended and was awarded
> his MBA from  Harvard.

"It's clearly a budget.
It's got a lot of  numbers in it."

In a message dated 7/15/2004 12:22:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,