[at-l] Bush opens forest roads

In a message dated 7/14/04 23:51:49 Eastern Daylight Time, jestbill@yahoo.com
writes:

> OK, sounds good to me but now I have to ask the question.
>
> If the courts have upheld the reopening of established rights of way, what is
> the purpose of the Bush action if not to extend or change the status ante?

It was to give the State Governors input into the decisions made in their
states.  Not to extend or change the status but if  changes are proposed then
States will have input.  Of course, there are those who do not want to give any
say to local or state governments.  Thank God that we have a President that has
some standards.

Skylander