[at-l] Port Clinton Hiker Feed

Darn!  I thought you said "Port Clinton Hiker Freed!"
    Blister Sister
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Slyatpct@aol.com<mailto:Slyatpct@aol.com>
  To: jbullar1@twcny.rr.com<mailto:jbullar1@twcny.rr.com> ; cedric_maxwell@yahoo.com<mailto:cedric_maxwell@yahoo.com> ; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net<mailto:at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
  Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 2004 6:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Port Clinton Hiker Feed

  In a message dated 7/14/2004 6:20:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
  jbullar1@twcny.rr.com<mailto:jbullar1@twcny.rr.com> writes:

  > Who/what is Billville?

  Chomp probably knows better than me, but Billville is the group campsite
  where "hiker trash" gets together, usually at the Trail Days and the Gathering,
  but they've spread out to other venues including Port Clinton and Duncannon.
  "The Bill's" were a group that mostly hiked together on the AT in 2000.  One or
  two of the originators (maybe more) bought 8 identical red shirts from Tractor
  Supply at a yard sale with the name "Bill" emboidered near Elk Park.  You had
  to be one of the group hiking north that year to be a "Bill" at the time, but
  now it's basically open to anyone, that likes food, beer, hiking, talking
  trail and having fun. Most have know each other for several years, others have
  folded in.

  They're also low impact partiers, you'll seldom know they were there when
  they're gone.

  Sly