[at-l] musings on wind farms, the Trail, mankind and such

I think you and all your ilk need to lead by example, have the electricity
shut off to your houses, sell your cars, do not use aircraft or trains, stop
using wood products to save old growth forests, live in mud huts. When you
do that then you will be ready to lead the rest of us. Otherwise its the 'H'
word.

Bryan

 Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis!