[at-l] Answer me this - a clothing query

> So is there a "real" backpacking answer to my query?

Yep. The answer is that not everybody packs like you do, hikes like you
hike, hikes where you hike, or likes the same kinds of gear. Variety is a
way to catch as much of the market as possible.

Shane
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But Shane, wasn't Jardine's whole emphasis on LIGHT weight?  So why should he cave to the dictates of the masses?

Or have I just answered my question?  The masses become the ma$$e$.

Coosa Donaldson
Shop Local, Shop Often
Blairsville, Georgia, USofA

Nobody cares if you can dance well, just get up and dance.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.