[at-l] Really enjoyed "2000 Miles to Maine" DVD

Don't remember seeing this come up earlier - if so I apologize in
advance. I've hiked other long distance trails and always wondered
what the AT was like.  I read White Blaze Fever and thought I had a
feel for it, but this DVD really hooked me - watched it three times.
The filmmakers probe the AT at several points, catching a few
thru-hikers all the way to the end and quite a few others at various
points along the way. Jessie's eye rolls at all the trees made a
strong impression, and do you really party that much in the shelters?
Anyway I think any long distance hiker will like this DVD.
--
Ralph Alcorn
www.backpack45.com