[at-l] My Amazing River Trip

Awesome Jan. I once had the privilege of seeing a heron at very close
range, about 5-6 feet from me. I had started it while running and it took
off just in front of me. The memory of that bird is burned into my brain as
I'm sure this experience is in yours. You did a good deed for which I'm
certain the experience was more than adequate recompense. Cherish that memory.