[at-l] REALLY OT - Political.

In a message dated 7/11/04 12:16:24 Eastern Daylight Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

> I move
> that all future responses to this subject be private between Skylander
> and Steve and anyone else who writes those two privately relative to
> this subject. All in favor, don't post.

Does that movement need a second in order to come up for discussion?  Or is a
second not necessary since there will be no discussion tolerated?  If there
is no second does that mean that this topic is moot?  Does anyone care?  Since
I am not interested I will not reply here or elsewhere unless I get
interested.  At that time I will change my mind (again) and make a second and then begin
a one to one discussion unless someone else chimes in and then there will be
a three-way and so on, and so on, and so on, unless no one else responds.

Moot for now!  Or should that be Mute for now?  Does anyone care?

Skylander