[at-l] Update re NC AT License Tag Project - and Cry For Help!

In a message dated 7/10/04 7:22:11 AM, icw@esisnet.com writes:

> If any of you creative listers have ideas on how best to get more people
> signed up, please e-mail me off-list at my office:?
> icw@wardanddavis.com? or call me at 252-633-1101.

             ***     You are very close with only 100 to go Clark. I suggest
contacting local clubs and seeing if you can't somehow contact an ATC related
club, or ATC itself, and get some post cards printed up with the plate and an
application form printed on them. These could be posted along the Trail in
North Carolina and at hostels. At register boxes, at trailside information
boards, and outdoors store message boards.   People who can pluck one of these
pre-printed and self-contained AT License Plate cards while "Trail-high" are more
likely to sign up.

               As you can see, there's a real gap between the 'Walk In The
Woods' AT public and that which could directly help the AT. Your efforts are
noted by myself...