[at-l] Going hiking in August out of DWG

I am planning to hit the AT in mid-August to continue my "long term
thru-hike" . . . I will be starting at the parking lot on the NJ side of
DWG - the exact date is still a bit up in the air . . . and walking
northward for about two weeks . . . if anyone wants to try and join me
for some or all of this trip, zap me a note off-list . . . the best
e-mail address to use is my office one:  icw@wardanddavis.com.  Also, if
anyone has any ideas or suggestions re how best to get there from
Raleigh, NC [I am debating whether to drive up, park in that lot, hike
north, and get a hitch back down; versus flying into some nearby city
and working transportation out from there].

Thanks!

Thru-Thinker
[Clark Wright]