[at-l] OT? Being Whole

I'm in agreement.  As much as like the convenience of city life, I  much
prefer the sound of crickets to traffic. And who can forget this  tale:

The City Mouse  and the Country Mouse
There once was a mouse who liked his country house until his cousin came for
a visit.
"In the city where I live," his cousin said, "we dine on cheese and fish and
bread. Each night my dinner is brought to me. I eat whatever I choose. While
you, country cousin, work your paws to the bone for humble crumbs in this
humble  home. I'm used to finery. To each his own, I see!"
Upon hearing this, the country mouse looked again at his plain brown house.
Suddenly he wasn't satisfied anymore. "Why should I hunt and scrape for food
to  store?" he said. "Cousin, I'm coming to the city with you!"
Off they went into the fine town house of the plump and prosperous city
mouse.
"Shhh! The people are in the parlor," the city mouse said. "Let's sneak into
the kitchen for some cheese and bread."
The city mouse gave his wide-eyed country cousin a grand tour of the leftover
 food on the table. "It's the easy life," the city mouse said, and he smiled
as  he bit into a piece of bread.
Just as they were both about to bite into a chunk of cheddar cheese, In came
the CAT!
"Run! Run!" said the city mouse. "The cat's in the house!"
Just as the country mouse scampered for his life out of the window, he said,
"Cousin, I'm going back to the country! You never told me that a CAT lives
here!  Thank you, but I'll take my humble crumbs in comfort over all of your
finery  with fear!"
CountryMouseGoVols
In a message dated 7/9/2004 4:14:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,