[at-l] Group Hiking anyone?

Shelly,

Reference your email, dated 7-8-04, advising you are considering starting a
hiking group for young female humans.

Park rangers will admit >  OFF THE RECORD  < to disliking organized youth
groups hiking the backcountry.

You advise, ?I realize that I would need a couple of adult volunteers ...?

Get more.  Then, get their replacements, and then some more.

If you break your charges down into groups of about four to six, separated
by at least a half-mile, they will enjoy the outdoors much, much more, as
will other hikers.

Thank you for considering this ?fly in your ointment.?

Steve

Check out the latest news, polls and tools in the MSN 2004 Election Guide!
http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx