[at-l] Adventure Hiking Trail thru-hike attempt trip report

DTimm65344@aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 7/6/2004 8:53:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Felix <AThiker@smithville.net> writes:
>

>>DTimm65344@aol.com wrote:
>>

>>>Sounds like the two attempts we made at hiking the Allegheny Trail in WV trying to hit the falls, and missing on both trips.
>>>

>>you mist the falls because there was no water...you see?
>>

>I believe there is a theme there, ain't there?
>
>Black&blue

Yes...there is a theme...and, you'll know that theme only when you can
answer this question: If there is no water in the woods, and there is
someone there to drink it, will they be thirsty? The answer may not be
what you don't think it isn't.