[at-l] Sleeping Bag Liners

Coosa,

What are you looking to use it for?  Keeping the bag clean or adding warmth?
When I did the AT and since I am so cold natured I sleep under covers in
the summer, I bought  a poly liner fm REI for less than $20. I've since
replaced that with a fleece liner that's warmer. I use the fleece liner (as
I  did the other one) in the warmer weather as my sleeping bag.  They both
work, fairly light, and easy to clean.

Doug