[at-l] Adventure Hiking Trail thru-hike attempt trip report

Felix wrote:
>Where to begin...hmmm...
>
>and went to the park entrance and asked for a hiking trails map.

Who do I contact to get the map with all the current hiking trails on it? It
sounds like we will need that map.

At least you have seen a sign that says American Discovery Trail. We have
hiked several day hikes on what is supposed to be the American Discovery
Trail in California and haven't seen any signs. Sometimes not much trail
either.

Thanks for the report Felix. In a few weeks you'll remember how much fun you
had on the Adventure Hiking Trail. It sounds like you found an adventure!

Ken