[at-l] Please, no politcal talk....

In a message dated 7/2/2004 2:47:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, pmags@yahoo.com
writes:

> Psst..this is a hiking forum. You may want to try a
> more appropriate group. I suggest Google usenet groups
> to find a group more akin to your taste.

You'll be happy to know I've already deleted a half dozen or so lengthy posts
pertaining to the subject heading, but this is trail related....

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are
to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. "  -Teddy Roosevelt.

Happy 4th!

Sly