[at-l] (no subject)

"Touching the Void"
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 21:34:33 -0400

Jan,

Reference your email, dated 7-3-04.

I watched the movie on DVD, and also watched the Special Features options
appearing after the movie concluded.  I thought at the time, if one were
constitutionally opposed to watching the Special Features of DVDs they would
really be missing something here. The Special Features with this movie could
stand alone, but would not be nearly so interesting without having first
watched the movie.  That said, the Special Features, I felt, were on a par
with the movie itself.

So, if you watch the DVD, I would recommend staying with it through all the
Special Features.

Steve