[at-l] Whaa? Wow!

        I was reading my paper on the back porch when I saw what looked like
three large black birds on the neighbor's backyard grass. When I focused I
realized it was 3 otters weaseling across the yard right in the mid-day sun right
through the neighborhood.

          They slipped into the pond while an egret croaked in protest. The
egret walked alongside looking for minnows scared by their wake. They slipped
out of the outlet on the far side and back into the brush...