Some 'splainin' to do (was RE: [at-l] Touching the Void)

Dang, gal, you done gone an made me wanna move back today!  I hear, day in
and day out, traffic, sirens, planes, honking horns, car crashes, and the
occasional misdemeanor taking place.

And God help you if you say, "Hi! Howareyew? Howsa kiyaids? Momma doin'
okay?" to anyone.  At best, they'll nod with no smile.  At worst, you'll get shot.
Mostly, people down here will tell you to eff off.  (or something like "eff"
anyway.)

"KINNEEEE!  I wanna move bayack to Tinnasay."  (Yes, the Boy has a name, it's
Kenny, pronounced by me "Kinnee") Now, I just gotta tech'im to say "Hi y'all"
without sounding like a divine idiot.

AmericanBornSouthernByTheGraceOfGodGoVols