Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 11:47:27 EDT
From: Bror8588@aol.com
Subject: Re: [at-l] Touching the Void

In a message dated 7/2/04 10:51:33 Eastern Daylight Time, Slyatpct@aol.com
writes:

> Skylander, have you seen the movie yet?
>
> I'm sure you'd appreciate how the CIC stood there dumbfounded and
dimwitted
> for an entire seven mintues after the second plane hit, while listening to
> grade school class read, "I have a pet goat".
>
> Spin that one.

Ah, hindsight is such a wonderful blinder to what was when it was.

The facts are that everyone thought that a private plane had hit the WTC and
then after the 2nd one hit there was a cold realization that something,
indeed, was wrong with the scenario.  There is something courageous in the
fact that
the President of the United States took time to comfort the little children
during this episode of terrorism but that would mean that he was aware of
the
facts as they became known later.  Certainly we know that The Administration
is
efficiently delegated so that emergencies are assigned and a damage control
is in place.  I think I remember that VP Cheney was on the job but I haven't
dwelt on this as I am not involved in the process nor am I in the delegators
line of responsibility.

We do know that it is easy to clip and paste items from the news and create
false history as the producer of this film felt it necessary to do.  We do
know that there are children of Congress persons who serve in the military
and
that F. 9/11 goes to great lengths to distort that truth.  When a film that
purports to be a documentary gives falsehoods knowingly, with the purpose of
smearing those in office, then the word Treason rises to the surface of
reasonable
minds.

But, people will make their own minds up as they watch this film and they
may
even be enlightened as to the nefariousness of lying, anti-American, haters
of authority, when they open their minds to what actually happened on that
dreadful day of infamy.

The President is not the person responsible for murdering almost 3,000
people
and destroying the hopes and dreams of men and women and children.  It was a
sick group of people who are afraid of living in a modern world.  Their
religious motivation is based upon a very narrow view that denigrates
modernity and
wants to impose its own brand of living upon everyone.  These tribal leaders
who wear blinders and want everyone else to do the same have evil in their
hearts and care nothing for life.  They have persuaded young men, who could
make a
contribution to the world, to waste their lives in flaming destruction.  And
Michael Moore has the gall to denigrate the President of the United States,
thereby giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

Please don't get me started on this.  Anti-Americanism abounds in this
world.
 The French, Germans, and Russians have all profited from the Oil for Food
Program and there are many in the United Nations who are complicit in this
act
of cheating little children of bread.  And I could go on but let me stop to
go
and take a walk.  This "stuff" is a little too close for comfort.

Skylander