[at-l] This weekend

When you're perpendicular to the flow you'll want to lean downstream.
Otherwise go with the flow.  No whitewater on the Lumber so it should be
a trouble free float but you might have a lot of company I've heard that
there are a lot of canoe rental operators on the river.

I'll be paddling also, perhaps the Susquehanna, depends on the rain
we're  expecting.  Just had a pretty big storm tonight so I'll be
scouting Mountain Creek (which flows along the AT near mid-Trail - see
this is Trail related) for an early morning run before work tomorrow.

Have fun,
Steve