[at-l] re: this weekend

Off to a quick jaunt to the Mt. Evans area on
Saturday, then a wedding on Sunday (July 4th). The
wedding is outdoors, features the "Adventure Rabbi"
officiating the ceremony, will have a reception at a
Himalayan restaurant (with chai-flavored ice cream
wedding cake done by Glacier ice cream here in
Boulder!) and fireworks at Folsom Field to end off the
day.

The bride and groom are encouraging everyone to wear
shorts and sandals.

I suspect it will be one of the more enjoyable and
relaxing weddings I will attend.

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com