From: at-l-bounces@backcountry.net
[mailto:at-l-bounces@backcountry.net]On Behalf Of Jim and/or Ginny Owen
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 10:13 PM
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] This weekend

Anyone going hiking?  We're heading out to the Quehanna Trail for four days.
  If anyone wants to join us, we'll be leaving Friday morning, probably from
Parker Dam, to do the western loop - about 50 miles or so.  We had a good
hike on the eastern loop Memorial Day Weekend. It's a beautiful area.
Hopefully the blueberries will be ripe.

Ginny