[at-l] What do you use as rain gear?

"> How about because Ryan has to pay for bandwidth? I actually
> saw an un-named poster--today--quote an entire long message to give a one
> word reply. That's just plain out-and-out inconsiderate (and lazy!)."

Not really. It's because I have a new email program and I'm just now figuring out how it works. In the interest of bandwidth I had Bat automatically wipe out the message I was responding to, except for the sentence I copied and was responding to . (Quite a few on the list thought that unfair also) However, I haven't figured out how to eliminate original messages when replying in Bloomba, and I tend to forget that they are there until it's too late.

Weary