[at-l] WARNING!! (OT)

Y'know, I rather like being thought of as a force of nature...
Thanks, Kel! :-)
-"Camo"
 Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:34:13 EDT
 From: GoVolsKelly@aol.com
 Subject: [at-l] WARNING!! (OT)
 To: AT-L@backcountry.net

 Speaking of Hurricanes, Camo Jack is in Florida! I had dinner with him and his lovely wife, Camo Kelly.

 I invited them to have dinner at the restaurant and they got to meet the Boy.

Camo and I "discuss" things off list, and sometimes it gets heated.
 However, we managed not to talk about religion, George Bush, John Kerry, Gays, Hotdog, Curtis Balls, SUV's, Global Warming or Bryan, so the conversation was fairly civilized. Of course, this left only one subject that we could talk about civilly and that was Felix's itchy arm.

 In all seriousness, it was nice to finally meet another lister. (Well, I can  count Wench as a lister I've met, but it's been so long since I seen her last, I gotta meet her again to remember what she looks like!)

 GoVols From Snodrog5 at aol.com  Tue Jun 29 05:53:33 2004