[at-l] Lebanon man falls off slope near trail

> I  think  the  species will survive, and, just perhaps, might even
> prosper more than otherwise, if we prohibit the use of cell phones
> in a few wild places.

Hmmm...  I've been making that same argument for clothing for awhile now...

Anyway, has anbody read Wilderness and the American Mind by Rodderick
Frazier Nash?  I'm going to get a copy in the next few weeks since it has
been reccomeneded to me by more than one person.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0300091222/104-0982333-8789554?v=glance

Shane