[at-l] Cell Phones - Yawn

In a message dated 6/28/2004 9:16:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:

This  bit of Weary's anti-cell phone ramble reveals where our efforts should
really lie, namely in insuring that cell phone coverage does not get
extended to wild areas. Inconsiderate clods, like P.T.Barnum's suckers,  are
born every minute. They are the wrong target but if they find that the
phone does not work there, the clods will eventually give up trying to  call
from the woods. Meantime I suggest that if your hike is ruined by a
momentary encounter with a cell phone clod then you should look within for
the source of your discomfort.

Saunterer

**

Very good. I like this!