[at-l] Cell Phones - Yawn

Well some people just gotta mow the lawn in the rain

When we lived in IN, there was a story about two people sitting up on a front porch in KY during a flood.  There was a hat floating by on the water, but it would go a distance, then turn around and come back.  When one person commented on it, the other one said, "Oh, that's just Grandpa.  He said that he was going to mow the lawn, come Hell or high water."

I'm just repeating what I heard.  <G>  All of our jokes in IN revolved around KY, in some way.  Odd, here in VA, everyone is too staid to tell jokes about their neighbors.  They do call NC a valley of humility between two mountains of arrogance, but that's it.

Y'all have a nice day, now, ya' hear.

anklebear

"You don't have to know anything about the outdoors to hike the A.T.  It's sort of idiot proof."   Emiko Fergusson