[at-l] Lebanon man falls off slope near trail

Yeah, but Rocky, we have to make a start somewheres. And what better than something essentially useless. I spent Friday touring "hut" sites with the guy who dreams of connecting Bethel with Rockwood with a string of huts, a days hike apart. I was impressed with his sincereity; less with his wisdom. But my most vivid impression was his repeated unsuccessful attempts to call his wife to announce we would be two hours late getting home.