[at-l] Pet Peeve

In a message dated 6/27/2004 11:04:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jbullar1@twcny.rr.com writes:

Actually  I don't use the profiles so they're accuracy/lack thereof is of no
concern  to me. When I'm looking at a catalog that's printed in black and
white and  the color of a piece of clothing is given as "ancient stone" or
"morning  mist" I do wish they'd learn the names of the  colors.

**
LOL!!
It's like shopping with my wife when she askes what color I like better,
Mauve
or some other foo foo color name... I just go "huh"?

Though Ancient stone "sounds like" a great color name for a pack. I wonder
what
coilor it really is?

Dog