[at-l] What do you use as rain gear?

In a message dated 6/25/2004 9:49:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time, GoVolsKelly
writes:

> Sly, if I didn't know you, I'd think you were a smart-ass. Oh, WAIT!  I DO
> know you!  And you ARE a smart-ass!

I admit, I'm a bit cynical. : )

Of course....  ALL you NEED to do is keep your critical gear dry which
usually accounts for everything in your pack on a long distance.   If you pack
absorbs moisture, it's  probably best to have a cover, if your pack is
"weather-proof" you can probably get by with a liner.

Regardless, everything I carry is in zip locks.

Sly