[at-l] Port Clinton Trail Magic - Joel strikes!

In a message dated 6/24/2004 10:46:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

...and  here I thought the Port Clinton pavilion sucked. too hard...too
loud...too  bright at night...I guess that's why we hike it...to find out
what ya  think differently about the same things.

**
You obviousely needed to drink more at the Port Clinton Hotel before
you went to the pavillion... It made the truck noise go away...
OK, I wore earplugs too.... ;-)

hotdog