From: "Shelly Hale" <shellydhale@earthlink.net>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 6:57 PM
Subject: [at-l] What do you use as rain gear?

Well...it's rainin' again.  The pitter patter of drops reminded me that I had
wanted to ask everyone what they use for rain gear.  I'm not too partial to
umbrellas on the trail.  They seem to get in the way more than anything.  What
I'm really interested in are jacket and pant & other such gear reviews.  Has
anyone tried the Packa yet?  I would like to hear more about it.