[at-l] Quick trip reports

25 mpd??? Glutton for punishment! If you're pushing that hard don'r forget
the hot
springs in Salida... and that other place whose name escapes me right
now...
Hmmm, a marathon every day for three weeks... close enough anyway... You
should
invite Mr Sloetoe, I think he's into that deathmarch stuff too <g>...
Hope you have better luck hitching than I did!

Paul Magnanti wrote:

  --- Mark Hudson <hudsom@us.ibm.com> wrote:

  > So Mags, fill us in on your Colorado Trail plans...
  > Do you really intend to do the whole thing in three
  > weeks?!?!?

  That's the plan. :-)

  Start August 21st and have until Sept 12 to finish.
  Shooting for Sept 10th. I plan on doing 25 MPD.

  The T-storm season abates quite a bit in Colorado by
  that time. Which I why I chose to stary my hike then.
  So, we'll just see how much endurance this body is
  capable of. :-)

  > P.S. : So what's it going to be this year, fires or
  > thunderstorms?

  I think Seattle and Boulder switched weather. It has
  been raining almost constantly for a week! I want my
  sunny days back! :D

  =====
  The true harvest of my life is intangible.... a little stardust caught, a
portion of the
  rainbow I have clutched
  --Thoreau
  http://www.magnanti.com