[at-l] OT-Must BEAT the HEAT or WWWJD (What in the World Would Jan DO)

In a message dated 6/17/2004 5:55:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
atrailhiker@adelphia.net writes:

Very hot  outside, decided to rent DVDs and turn the A/C on. Cleveland is
having a heat  wave finally. Rain every day here has brought the humidity to the
extreme as  well. Walking around the video store like a lost kid in a fun
house when I  came up on this filled rack of DVDs in shades of blue, but the only
word you  could see on the cover is "VOID".  I kept walking. I stopped. It
rang a  bell. I saw Jan's face. Is that the weirdest thing you've ever heard.

**
Jans face?
So, it's a horror flick?
;-)