  From: J Bryan Kramer
  To: GoVolsKelly@aol.com ; shellydhale@earthlink.net ; Bror8588@aol.com ; lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu ; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
  Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 8:40 PM
  Subject: RE: [at-l] Re: Movie: "Into the Void"

  Do yoy think so, I hope you're right. Don't forget the Banshee shriek.

  Bryan

   Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis!

      But, can't you just envision her when she read that!  She prolly had a 4'
      flame rip out of her arse burning the carpet behind her, got choked and then
      spewed beer all over her computer, threw the can across the room, and
      started talking to her computer as she jabbed at the keyboard typing her
      response!!!