[at-l] Remember the bear story?

Yeah, I heard this story on NPR this am--be interesting to see if the local news stations have more on it tonight.  Poor bear.

More proof that hospitals are unhealthy places...
  Lilla

Marsha,
	Hey thanks for spotting that follow up. I was hopeing more info would
become available on that story.
	Here is another Bear story. This happened yesterday in the town of
Rocky Mount, VA, ( which is between me and the AT ). A 300 pound bear
walked right up to the automatic doors of the Hospital which of course
opened up. He walked right in! After he went in a computer room the
guards locked him in. The local constables killed the bear with minor
damage to the computer room.

chase