[at-l] Remember the bear story?

Marsha,
	Hey thanks for spotting that follow up. I was hopeing more info would
become available on that story.
	Here is another Bear story. This happened yesterday in the town of
Rocky Mount, VA, ( which is between me and the AT ). A 300 pound bear
walked right up to the automatic doors of the Hospital which of course
opened up. He walked right in! After he went in a computer room the
guards locked him in. The local constables killed the bear with minor
damage to the computer room.

chase