[at-l] Re: at-l Digest, Vol 14, Issue 15

 > Kinnickinic wrote...I think I heard that he has been allowed back in the
climbing community >>since, but there will always be those who would never
go on an expedition, putting their lives
> in his hands, again.

I don't think that I would have hard feelings against those that wouldn't go
with him again.  If that is the way that they honestly feel, then they have
a right for that view.

We all have to go with our gut feelings.  If you are on a rope and you do
not feel comfortable with the person on the other end of the line, then this
will cause bad decisions to be made.  This is not good, safe, or in the best
interest of the team overall.

You have to have trust.

Shelly Hale