[at-l] Re: Movie: "Into the Void"

I don't know what NOW is, so I certainly don't need to take "it" (whatever
"it" is) up with them.

YOU are the one I have problem with... No, I take that back.  YOU are the one
with the problem.  Never before have I seen such a rude, hasty judgment made
by ANYONE on ANY list.

However, I'm not insulted.  I don't get insulted from comments made by
morons. I don't really care what people with room temperature IQs think of me.  Your
insistence on continuing to be an ass is what gets me.  I mean, do you
practice at that?  Or does it just come naturally?

Just curious.

Love,
Kelly

In a message dated 6/15/2004 4:36:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,