[at-l] OT - Hummingbird in the house - Strange (but neat) experience

We get a Carolina Wren in the house every month or two, it takes awhile to
chase them out especially if the cat wants to help.

I got a really good look at our resident Piliated Woodpecker yesterday while
sitting here at the computer. That is one big impressive bird. It was on a
tree, not 20 feet from the window and not especially shy either.

Bryan

 Lex et Libertas -- Semper Vigilo, Paratus, et Fidelis!