[at-l] Movie: "Into the Void"

 >Most people I know, including me, would probably
>have curled up in the crevasse waiting for the end.

Ya Right.  You would of climbed out of the hole, pocketmail in hand and given the guy that cut you loose a tounge lashing he wouldn't have soon forgot :>))

I am heading out tomorrow for 18 days of the first paid vacation I have ever had.  I am going to north Georgia and find me a rock to sit on.  I may hike a lot or a little but I am going to sleep in the woods and tuckerize my mind.  I am sure I am carrying some stuff  in there I don't need.

Clyde
point a >point b 04