[at-l] Another Whites Weekend

Well, I spent the last couple of days backpacking in the Bonds and hiking along
part of the AT. The Bonds (Bond, West Bond and BondCliff) are only a couple of
miles off the AT (towards Guyot Campsite) but almost no thru-hikers make the
side trip when they are in the area. The route I took brought me up the Bonds,
along the AT, over South Twin, North Twin and then out. If you are interested,
the photos are here:

http://gallery.backcountry.net/chomp-bondcliff04

chomp