[at-l] Re: Movie: "Into the Void"

In a message dated 6/14/04 15:35:49 Eastern Daylight Time, GoVolsKelly writes:

> At least you were right about 1/2 of your assumptions in your post.

On 50%?  Well, I think it was a bit higher than that but since your (as a
couple) practice is that you do the reading and the Boy does the listening, who
am I to interject my views.  I thought that you were imposing your will on the
poor Boy but I must have confused you with other women I have known (even
though Control is not necessarily a gender issue).

Read On!

Skylander